Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are you ready to deal some drugs?

That question seemed a bit funnier when asked by a Hot Cop to George Micheal. I am in need of cops, any kind will do - hot, ugly, short, tall. As long as they have a weapon of some sort, they are welcome in my neighborhood. Yes, this relates to my little yard. You would think that with a thirty-foot wide lot I wouldn't have to worry about multiple drugs deals happing in my front lawn. Superior is full of surprises. Our economy is so terrible that our drug dealers have traded in their four-wheel drives for economy cars. Great! Now Civics can park end to end in front of my house and its party time for the meth heads. Usually I don't mind the drug deals; survival of the fittest at its best. Today was different. I am mad. Trevor and I are going to have to come up with some yard ornament that deters dealers. Maybe they have an food allergy like vampires with garlic. I will look into this and let you know what I come up with. Do you think the "War is Not the Answer" sign in the yard is attracting them? Maybe I should switch to my favorite bumper sticker: CAN'T FEED 'EM! DON'T BREED 'EM!. That bumper sticker was at the dollar store and I found that quite ironic.

No comments: