Saturday, October 4, 2008

Planning for Halloween


With Apple Fest over I am left to focus on Halloween. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Halloween has great food - pumpkin pie, candy corn, popcorn balls. Halloween has great books - "The Halloween Tree" and "Something Wicked this Way Comes." My favorite Halloween book is "Something Wicked This Way Comes." You would think I would tire of the book after reading it for twenty-one Octobers. Every time I open those pages I am as terrified as a twelve year old. Since I can't dress up like my favorite Bradbury characters, I decided to dress up as one of my favorite Star Wars characters: Chewbaccha. After pricing faux fur and calculating the enormous amount I would need to cover my ass, I decided to buy some white poly/satin and dress up as Leia. White poly/satin is only $4.00 yard - $24.00 to cover my ass. Halloween is scary!

1 comment:

Flaca said...

Price of pleather: $2.00/yard
Price of spandex: $1.50/yard
Price of gold hoop earrings: $4.00
Seeing Auburn as a hooker: PRICELESS...and you don't have to worry about fully covering your ass. Just a thought.